When you need to install a washing machine, you can always contact a specialist. But why overpay if you can do it without someone’s help. The main thing is to know how to do it. To connect to the sewerage and water supply, you do not need any special skills. The only issue when the help of a specialist may be needed is to make a new power outlet.
If you are afraid of possible difficulties, of course, you can order the same day appliances installation services or you can try to do it yourself:
- decide where it should be installed;
- connect it with a water supply and sewage systems;
- plug the device into the outlet;
- make sure everything works correctly.
You will be surprised how easy and quick it is to install any washing machine!
Choosing the Right Place
Before connecting all communications, prepare the place for the washing machine installation:
- If the hoses have not yet been installed, or you have decided to install the device in a different place from where it was before, take a responsible approach to choose a new place.
- Make sure all hoses reach water and drain holes and that all cords reach outlets.
- Do not install outlets directly above floor level. Use pull-out models to keep water out. Don’t forget about grounding!
- Place the machine on a flat floor in the bathroom or kitchen.
- Carefully study the instructions: manuals contain information about the distance that should be between the device and the water tanks (sink, bath, etc.). Most often this distance is 10 cm.
- Make sure that you will be comfortable using the washing machine before installing it.
Before installing a machine, you need to remove all packing elements. Most often, washers are transported with special fasteners on the back wall (their task is to fix the centrifuge). Gently remove and store them at least until the end of the warranty period.
If the installation will take place in a new location, check the water pressure in the pipes. A modern washing machine will fail if the pressure is poor. This is because the machine is filled with water for a strictly defined time. If the required water level is not reached on time, the washer usually interrupts the program and reports an error.
If you are changing a new washing machine to an old one, the communications will already be prepared. If the water has not yet been supplied, self-tightening devices for regulating the water flow will help. They should come in the same box as the washing machine. They can be connected to both hot and cold water pipes.
In order for a washing machine to last longer and work without interruption, the first thing to do after installation is to make sure that the device is connected according to all the rules. Let this irreplaceable device help you with laundry, doing all the most difficult …….